Friday, March 9, 2012

Koni Lui exposed Niki Chow loves her husband not Dickson Wong

TVB series Policewoman’s Love Battlefield lead actress Niki Chow hosted a 3 table end-of-filming dinner on behalf of lead actor Michael Tse, who is currently busy shooting for a Mainland series in Hengdian. The cast and crew including Mandy Wong, Grace Wong, Queenie Chu, and Koni Lui attended. Koni brought her husband Dickson Wong along with her to the dinner, she laughed: “Because Niki said my husband is handsome, and really likes him, so I purposely told him to come along. Niki even asked my husband to introduce his brothers to her.”
As for getting exposed to love Koni’s husband, Niki laughed: “Actually I just heard Koni say ‘Lo Gong, Lo Gong’ (husband), so I’m just following her and calling him that too! I already knew her husband back when we were working as models. (Did you tell Koni to introduce guys to you?) Doesn’t matter, I’m single now, but I’m not saying I’m a ‘left behind girl’, just I don’t have a partner yet.”Koni Lui exposed Niki Chow loves her husband not Dickson Wong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 USA Top Searches. Powered by Blogger